Friday, February 24, 2012

Digital Story - Day 2 Closing

Michele and I made a lot of progress today.  We finished writing down all of the facts that we want to include in the digital story.  I also pitched my new idea to Michele which she was very enthusiastic about.  Initially, I thought of using a conversation between an ignorant person and an expert on Poe.  Now, however, it has developed into a comical sketch in which Michele and me will be able to do some acting.  We are both very eager to get started on this.  Hopefully, we will have the script finished by the end of the weekend so that we can act it out and put everything together in time that the project is due.  I think a lot of people will enjoy this presentation and I can already tell that Michele and me will have a lot of fun putting it together.

1 comment:

  1. You are two fabulous students. I truly enjoy working with you.

    ReplyDelete