Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story - Day 1

I think that today my partner and I will be learning the basics of how to put together a digital story.  I am really excited to play around with different pictures, music, and sounds.  Today, I would really just like to get comfortable with the program we will be working with.  I would like to see all of the options available to me and I would like to start brainstorming with my partner.  We have decided to make our digital story about the life of Edgar Allan Poe.  He had a very tortured life which is reflected in his works.  So far, we only have a basic idea of what we will be doing.  I have not put anything in the digital storytelling workbook yet and I have not read or bought the digital storytelling textbook yet.  However, I can catch up very fast and I am not at all worried about not meeting the deadline.  I am a bit of a procrastinator, but I always pull through in the end.  After seeing some examples of digital stories, I am very excited to get started on making one. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to see your story because I like his work but I don't think I have learned about his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said, "Today, I would really just like to get comfortable with the program we will be working with."

    Yes! You will be using Photo Story.

    ReplyDelete