Friday, February 24, 2012

Digital Story - Day 2 Pre-blog

During the last session, Michele and I wrote down a few facts about Edgar Allan Poe's life because our digital story is going to be on his biography.  I have not done anything else since the last class but today I hope that we can finish up the script.  I just came up with an idea, however, that I think might be pretty fun.  I still need to discuss this with Michele, but I am thinking about using a dialogue in which one of us asks questions about Poe's life and the other answers it.  This way, we can get both of our voices into it and give it more of a personal touch rather than having a straightfoward lecture on Poe.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. Today you should work on planning your storyboard. This will help you plan out the story format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty cool, I like the idea, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete